Monday, April 9, 2012

So I am finally starting my blog...

I am Michelladonna, well at least that is what I am calling myself. I love to create things... using almost any medium.

So like I said, I am finally starting my blog... I walked into Barnes and Noble today and picked up a magazine called Artful Blogging. I was so inspired by all the articles and photos that I decided to write my first post. On the cover of Artful Blogging, Volume 6 Issue 1, it says "Over 310 Inspiring photos". and as I flip though the magazine I see beautiful pictures of flowers, children, quilts and cookies. They are so inspiring.

One article, by Allison Harris, really caught my interest. She was a stay-at-home mom with a young child. Learning how to knit and blog gave her something to do with her time. She said "I know blogging makes me a better wife and mother, and has also made me a happier person." She is so right. I have needed creative outlets for a long time, and I definetly want to be a happier person.

So here is my blog...

Let me know what you think and ask me any questions you want.

~Michelladonna~

My crafts and I are on Facebook under Michelladonna and you can email me at michelladonna@gmail.com

Check out Allison Harris at http://www.cluckclucksew.com/

For more info om Artful Blogging check out http://stampington.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment