Friday, November 16, 2012

Ric Rac Rose Tutorial Review

Rac Rac Rose Tutorial Review

Super Easy and it looks beautiful!

I have been looking, for a long time, for something to do with my Ric Rac Ribbon!
Eureka, I have found it!

This picture came across my Pinterest Wall of the cutest Ric Rac Rose Ring. (Mouthful)

I followed the link ad it let me to the coolest tutorial. I had tried to make roses out of the Ric Rac before but I never thought to layer the two together. Check it out at
http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/ric-rac-rose.html

As soon as I am done with my Rose I will show you guys! I am still thinking about a big one and a little one on a knitted headband. Hmmmm... We will see!

Thanks for reading,
~Michelladonna

Remember:
* I love to see what you are working on, leave me a picture on my Facebook, Google + or Email. I would love to incorporate some of your work into my blog!
* Businesses, big or small, I would love to write a review of your product or give you a shout out. Just write me. :)
*I always appreciate suggestions for posts. Whether it is just a good idea or you have a question about something, I could always use your help.

Please Visit Me At:
Website: www.michelladonna.wix.com/home
Facebook: www.facebook.com/michelladonnacreates
Google +: +Michelladonna
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/michelladonna/michelladonna/
Email: michelladonna@gmail.com

Pandora Station: Nothing Else Matters Radio
Track: Something in your Mouth by Nikelback

No comments:

Post a Comment