Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pinterest Love

I love my Pinterest!

You can follow me at
http://pinterest.com/michelladonna/michelladonna/

* You like my Pinterest Profile Picture*
            -Leave me a comment-

I have a couple different boards but my favorite by far is my Michelladonna Board. These are the things I dream about!

Since my business is mostly custom work, here customers can get a feel for what I can do and get some inspiration. I love crafting in almost all mediums and this page shows it.

I have had the idea of a Pin of the week post floating around in my head but.... I will probably just pull from Pinterest for projects and reviews.

Like always leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I would love to follow you so leave a link to your Pinterest Board and I will go Pin Crazy all over your walls!

Thanks for reading,
~Michelladonna

Remember:
* I love to see what you are working on, leave me a picture on my Facebook, Google + or Email. I would love to incorporate some of your work into my blog!
* Businesses, big or small, I would love to write a review of your product or give you a shout out. Just write me. :)
*I always appreciate suggestions for posts. Whether it is just a good idea or you have a question about something, I could always use your help.

Please Visit Me At:
Website: www.michelladonna.wix.com/home
Facebook: www.facebook.com/michelladonnacreates
Google +: +Michelladonna
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/michelladonna/michelladonna/
Email: michelladonna@gmail.com

Pandora Station: Karmin Radio
Track: Crazy by Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment