Friday, November 9, 2012

Optimistic Posting Schedule

I have a lot of things flying around in my head... I have lots of crafts in my basket.



I am giving myself an ultimatum. Blog frequently, or not at all! (Lorin, you can do this!) No one wants to hit a dead blog while surfing the web... If they hit it at all. I have been working on orders and my website but I am determined to have a sucessful blog. God knows I have enough material.

So schedule should be as folows (some changes might occur in the coming weeks but I will definitly keep every one updated)



Sunday - Abbreviation of the Week (it will be on auto because about 70% of my Sunday's are full of Vice President Duties for my Car Club) *I might bring that up every once in a while.

Tuesday - Post about the one of the projects I started this week. (I start a new project about 4 times a week.. Now that I am beading some things are going quicker)

Wednesday - Tutorial Review (I am a craft tutorial Junkie! I watch them while I am crafting even if they are not the same craft as what I am working on. I do not like to craft alone. LOL)

Thursday - Pattern of the Week ( I have lots of free patterns stored up and I would love to share them with you)

Saturday - Product Review (Let me take the chances and let you know how it is before you buy something. I would love your suggestions, just leave me a comment)

I think that about does it. I have given myself two days off! Yay... I will be crafting anyways! 

Thanks for Reading and Commenting. 
~Michelladonna

Remember:
* I love to see what you are working on, leave me a picture on my Facebook, Google + or Email. I would love to incorporate some of your work into my blog!
* Businesses, big or small, I would love to write a review of your product or give you a shout out. Just write me. :)
*I always appreciate suggestions for posts. Wether it is just a good idea or you have a question about something, I could always use your help.

Please Visit Me At:
Website: www.michelladonna.wix.com/home
Facebook: www.facebook.com/michelladonnacreates
Google +: +Michelladonna
Email: michelladonna@gmail.com

Pandora Station: Karmin Radio
Track: Hello by Karmin

No comments:

Post a Comment